Summary of Position
Working under the guidance of the DM & the Exec. Director Russia-CIS and collaborating closely with the Finance Director to ensure effective planning and implementation of the agreed commercial and localization strategy in each market across the region.
This is an office based role located in Moscow with potential trips within Russia-CIS and occasionally in Europe.
The Planning and Execution Manager:
* Assists the DM to successfully implement and execute agreed commercial plans and strategies. 15% of time
* Leads regional projects such as MSD AH Localization Project. 65% of time.
* Supports the ExDir in following and monitoring strategic projects initiated in Russia CIS such as Working Together, Competency Development, Business Development initiatives. 20% of time.
* Collaborates and supports the Distribution Manager in analyzing distributors’ performance, setting up and maintaining monthly internal report.
* Leads MSD Localization project:
* Prepares the strategic rationale case for MSD Localization
* Screens companies approaches across industries
* Proposes options in pharmaceuticals and in vaccines for MSD including partners identification and financial implications
* Supports Executive Director in monitoring execution of key organizational projects, including keeping a project board up-to-date and flagging implementation risks and delays
* Stays informed of industry and competitive activities. Keeps the Leadership Team informed.
* Takes responsibility for execution of new projects upon request of DM or Executive Director
* Reinforces commitment to ensure full compliance with all Company policies as well asapplicable government regulations while maintaining a work environment that promotes and fosters MSD’s Leader Behaviors: Shared Accountability, Functional Teamwork and Collaboration.
Требования к кандидату:
* Proven project/process management experience, demonstrating excellent time management and multitasking/prioritization skills
* Strong collaboration skills, with an ability to build relationships both within a team and with potential business partners
* Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
* Ability to achieve goals through direct and indirect influence and collaboration in a matrix organization
* Understanding animal health industry, market trends, and business environment
* Proven strategic planning capabilities, problem solving skills and high level of execution
* Ability to work under pressure
* Proven track-record in adherence to Company compliance policies and procedures
* Unquestionable ethics and integrity
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Fluent in business English
* Degree qualified (Economy/Science/Veterinary Science preferred), ideally with postgraduate business study (e.g. MBA)
: Strategic Planning Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Strategic Planning
Основное местоположение: EMEA-Россия-Moscow-Moscow
Количество вакантных мест: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD