Planner for video, data and network - Medical Environment - Germany
- In the cross-divisional OR Planning Team, with more than 30 persons around the world, we develop, market, plan, produce, and install complete and highly innovative digital operating rooms connecting image guided surgery with intra-operative imaging such as magnetic resonance, computer tomography or angiography.
- Furthermore, we integrate necessary 3rd party products to ensure smooth clinical workflows and to provide enriched medical data to the physicians.
- To amplify our OR Planning Team our company is seeking a (Junior) Planner with an educational background of electrical engineering / medical engineering, or a skilled Planner with longstanding practical experiences in the medical device business and a technical educational background such as electrician or network specialist.
- The Medical Planner plays a vital role in the development, planning, customization, project management and installation of our integrated operating room projects.
- Your work concentrates on our innovative data management system, which makes daily life for OR staff easier and more efficient.
- The position will report directly to the Manager of the OR Planning Team EU/ROW.
- As Medical Planner you will take over the responsibility for the areas data and video routing, network integration and electrics in global projects. You will have close contact with the customer during the collection of the requirements, development of the concept and implementation of the system.
- To be able to do so you will work together with the R&D Team Digital O.R. and other company divisions such as Production, Purchasing, QM,
- Support as well as with external 3rd party suppliers and 3rd party integrator.
- In addition to the project work you will broaden the Integrated OR product portfolio by checking compatibility and releasing further 3rd party products.
Your general responsibilities will include among others:
- Customer presentations introducing the Digital O.R. concept
- Analysis of project specific requirements in cooperation with the customers IT Department and with the Medical Engineering Department as well as with surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists, and administration
- Analysis of project specific requirements in cooperation with potential 3rd party vendors
- Design of network, video, network, and electric plans
- Project management (when respective experience level has been reached):
project planning, coordination, task and time tracking
- Documentation of technical solutions in coordination with all involved parties
- Review of compatibility for 3rd party products and release for integration
WHAT YOU OFFER
- A technical academic degree (e.g. in IT Network Administration, in Electrical Engineering or Medical Engineering) or equivalent apprenticeship (e.g. in Mechatronics or Electronics) with 2-3 years work experience
- Ideally gained a strong technical background in hospital LAN technology, data and signal electronics, computer technology and electrics
- Very good English skills, any additional language (e.g. French) is very welcome
- Technical understanding combined with interpersonal and administrational skills
- A high flexibility and availability for travelling (approx. 30% of working time)
- Motivated self-starters with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision, apply now!
- We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.