Pilot Plant Technician Rochester United States,
UNITHER Pharmaceuticals (company)
To apply for this position, click on the link below:
The Pilot Plant Technician is responsible for the effective maintenance and utilization of the group’s facilities and equipment in support of drug product initiatives requiring these resources – including support for formulation development, process development, technology transfer and clinical supplies manufacturing and packaging. The Technician also plays an assisting role in the transfer, and scale-up execution of manufacturing processes developed in the Pilot Plant facility or Blow Fill Seal facility. The role will require full compliance in the non-sterile Pilot Plant facility and the sterile Blow Fill Seal suites in the production facility.
Full the full job description, please click on the link above.
- High School Diploma/GED
- AAS or BS in a Scientific discipline preferred
- 1 - 3 years in a regulated manufacturing environment, preferably for a medical device, food, or pharmaceutical company.
- Experience working with automated equipment in an R&D or pilot plant environment highly preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge and familiarity with a wide range of production equipment and can independently troubleshoot and resolve problems as they arise.Basic mechanical knowledge and aptitude.
- Demonstrate basic math skills in multiplication, division, percentage calculation, significant figures, conversion from metric to standard measures (or inverse), and weight to volume measures (or inverse). This would include basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to learn the operation and function of multiple pieces of equipment.
- Use of basic hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, measuring devices.
- Must understand and abide by the requirements for working in a regulated industry. These include cGMPs, DEA regulations, and HS&E requirements.
- Knowledge of computer applications and current software is desirable.
Unither is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
DO NOT USE THE "APPLY' BUTTON BELOW. FOR USA APPLICATIONS, USE LINK AT THE TOP.
Find a Job Find Candidates