Posted on : 05 May 2017
within the framework of our development, we are looking for a pilot Technician in fine Organic Synthesis.
second-year University level or degree level in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, you have rather robust experiences(experiments) in the Pharmaceutical Industry, in workshop(studio) in Manufacturing shop.
- led by reactors with chemical transformation
- use of filter dryer, filter with pocket, leaks out with cartridge
- led by devices in manual mode
- understanding of the phenomena of the chemical transformations
- knowledge of the Manufacturing_practice" rel="nofollow">cGMP, bpf
- knowledge of Analytical methods (HPLC, gc)
- manipulation of devices of small sizes (25 150 l)
- synthesis of active ingredients
- use of equipments Manufacturing_practice" rel="nofollow">cGMP/bpf
- management of the exercise books of life of the material(equipment)
- respect for flows staffs, materials and mobile equipment's
- assurance of the tractability of the Operations
- respect for the hse procedures
- respect for the current procedures for the application of the Manufacturing_practice" rel="nofollow">cGMP/bpf
- your personality allows you to fit and to bloom in a small structure in strong development: you will know how to show initiative.
Find a Job Find Candidates