PHD TO DEVELOP BUSINESS OF A YOUNG START-UP - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our Lab has been created to provide turnkey soft lithography stations to research laboratories.
- You will join the Lab team to ensure the business development of our micro fabrication brand worldwide.
- You will be in charge of the commercialization and of the marketing of our micro fabrication brand as well as the installation all over the world.
- You will be also welcome to participate to the R&D activities to develop the next brands and outside of those tasks, since we remain a small and moving company
- Your job can spread out of this scope depending of needs and opportunities, such as supervision of European R&D project, finance, strategic discussion around a beer.
- Prospection & sales of our soft lithography station to research lab.
- Improve our scientific marketing to extend our business opportunities.
- Installation of our soft lithography station worldwide.
- R&D to improve soft lithography station or new station regarding market’s need.
- You will work in direct relation with the CEO to define which projects are interesting from a strategically point of view and at the same time you will be in direct relation with the market to sell our equipment.
Salary : your salary will depend on your ability and success.
- You want to work into a dynamic start-up?
- You like travelling and are confident in english?
- You like to discover new things and get new challenges every weeks?
- Yes? Yes? Yes? … so WELCOME!
- Get a permanent job at Black Hole Lab
- A Phd in “hard science” (physics, chemistry, biology)
- Knowledge in microfluidic and softlithography
- A strong ability for interactions with others
- A smart mind interest by everything
- Perfect English speaking