PhD student - Role of cystinosin in cell signaling and vesicle trafficking: from pathophysiology to gene therapy. - Belgium
- Perform scientific research in preparation of a PhD thesis (see project): organization of the experiments, data acquisition and analyses, writing scientific papers, congress participation.
- Assistance/guidance of Master thesis students within the research topic.
- You have a Master Diploma in Biomedical sciences, Bioengineering, Life Sciences or Molecular biology
- Experience in cell and molecular biology techniques, and animal models (mouse, zebrafish) is an advantage
- You have an interest in molecular biology and translational medicine
- You have a positive working attitude, enthusiasm and capacity to work in a multi-cultural team
- A PhD position for one year, to be prolonged for four years in case of positive evaluation.
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary team having excellent reputation and track record in cystinosin biology.