This job is currently Archived,
PhD student - Belgium
Ghent University (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- You carry out academic research in the field of Communication Management.
- The PhD is situated in the framework of an BOF project on the effectiveness of digital marketing.
- You aim at holding a doctoral degree, after approximately 4 years research.
- You participate in the international debate at academic conferences across the world and you publish your research papers in international top flag journals.
Profile of the candidate
- You hold a Master’s degree in Communication Sciences or an equivalent degree. The degree requirements need to be fulfilled at the start of your appointment.
- You have knowledge of the theories and research within the domain of Communication Management
- Knowledge and insights in the domain of digital marketing is recommended
- You have experience with quantitative (experimental) research and SPSS software (and Hayes Macro’s) to analyze the data
- Knowledge of graphic software (photoshop, etc.) is recommended.
- You are interested in academic and/or project-based research and services.
- You have excellent teaching and communication skills. Proficient knowledge of English and Dutch is required.