This job is currently Archived,
PhD student - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- You carry out academic and/or applied research in the field of Integrated Project Management and Control and you aim at holding a doctoral degree, after approximately 4 years research.
- You participate in the international debate on research and practitioner conferences across the world and you publish your research papers in international top flag journals.
- You are prepared to give exercise sessions (in English and Dutch) to classes with commercial engineers and/or civil engineers.
Profile of the candidate
- You have an enthusiastic personality and a quantitative mind and you are holder of a university degree (preferably commercial engineering, applied economic sciences, civil engineer, bio engineer or a master's degree in IT or computer science).
- You have a wide interest in optimization applications and you really want to complete research in this field.
- You are familiar with at least one higher program language (e.g. C, C++, Visual Basic, Java) or you are prepared to make efforts for learning a program language.
- You can work independently, accurately and systematically. You have a very good knowledge of the English and Dutch language (both orally and in writing).