This job is currently Archived,
PhD Researcher @ LICOS - Belgium
KU Leuven (company)
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- University degree in economics and applied economics, preferably at MPhil/Msc level (this is the basic requirement).
- Strong analytic and technical capabilities in modern economic methods.
- Proficiency in statistical and econometric methods.
- Interest in developing collaborative research within a research project.
- A top range GRE test score (in particular in the quantitative section).
- Fluency in spoken and written English
We offer a full-time employment of fixed term for 1 year, extendable to 4 years after yearly positive evaluation.