This job is currently Archived,
PhD position - Germany
Max Planck Institute (company)
Posted on : 01 July 2017
- The company Institute of Biochemistry is one of the leading research institutes within the fields of biochemistry, structural and cell biology, and bio-medicine.
- With its 25 scientific departments and research groups, and a staff of around 850 people, the institute is one of the largest within the company Society.
- The Department of Molecular Medicine seeks a biochemist for a PhD position.
- The successful candidate for this position would take over an ambitious project in which we aim at analyzing the regulation of degradation and recycling of integrins.
- The candidate would join a successful and well-equipped laboratory with world-wide recognition in the field of adhesion biology.
- Besides an interesting and disease-relevant project, we offer the opportunity to connect to internationally renowned scientists.
We are seeking candidates with a strong background in cell biology and biochemistry, with in depth experience in
- characterization of protein interaction
- cell biology
- microscopy techniques.
The position is fixed term for three years with possible extension.