“Modelling and application of FEBIP based mask repair processes” – contract limited to three years
- Research of fundamental properties of FEBIP processes and their application to the repair of high end photo masks
- Study of the influence of chemistry, gas refresh mechanisms, scanning parameters, and primary electron energy on the interaction volume of the FIBIP process at different mask absorber materials
- Modelling of a repair shape handling
- High-ranking M. Sc. degree in physics, chemistry or materials science
- Documented profound experiences in electron microscopy, high vacuum technology, thin film technology, surface science processing and analysis techniques (photoelectron spectroscopy, scanning probe, etc)
- Proven skill in molecular layer deposition methods (CVD, PVD, or FEBID) and extreme ultraviolet light lithography (EUVL) are advantageous
- Very good English speaking and writing skills
- Transnational mobility: No residence or main work (or study etc.) activity in Germany for more than 12 months in the last 3 years (marginal condition of the promotional program)
- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.