PhD position in advanced analyses of high-density EEG data - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The project is aimed at studying fast neural dynamics in relation to motor behavior.
- The selected PhD student is expected to develop new methodologies and software tools for real-time analysis of brain activity and connectivity, as measured using high-density electroencephalography (hdEEG) data. The project will also involve the analysis of electromyography (EMG) and kinematics data, and their integration with hdEEG data.
- We are looking for a candidate who holds or will soon receive a Master degree in Biomedical Engineering, Informatics or Physics.
- Experience with programming in MATLAB and proficiency in English language are required.
- Knowledge of available EEG/MEG data analysis tools, experience on EEG/MEG source localization and connectivity analyses are appreciated.
- Above all, candidates should be keen to learn new techniques, and interested in both technology developments and their applications.