This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 13 July 2017
- we are a young, dynamic, and very innovative pharmaceutical company.
- as a cdmo (custom development and Manufacturing organization) we support other pharmaceutical companies with the development of their new products.
- our company is specialized in process and analytical development and Manufacturing_practice" rel="nofollow">cGMP manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients (api) and Nanomedicines. our company has a globally leading position in Nanomedicine development.
- our customers are located in europe, us, canada, and israel.
we are looking for
a synthetic organic Chemist (phd) to strengthen our process r&d team for Small molecules. in this job you will:
- independently and in teams work on process r&d for api s;
- maintain contact with customers and report about the status and progress of projects;
- after some time take on the full Project Management and supervise other (Associate) scientists;
- develop scientific, technical, and organizational skills.
we expect from you
- a phd graduation in Organic Synthesis
- good communicative skills in dutch and English both verbal and written
- to be motivated and eager to learn;
- to cope well with stress and are comfortable working in a professional environment with strict deadlines;
- able to work independently and in teams;
- knowledge of Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing_practice" rel="nofollow">cGMP (is an added value).
- a challenging job in an international environment within the most innovative industry branch; the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- our company has an open culture, and team-spirit and Entrepreneurship are important values in our company.
5349 AB Oss Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates