- We are a young, dynamic, and very innovative pharmaceutical company.
- As a CDMO (custom development and manufacturing organization) we support other pharmaceutical companies with the development of their new products.
- Our company is specialized in process and analytical development and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines. Our company has a globally leading position in nanomedicine development.
- Our customers are located in Europe, US, Canada, and Israel.
We are looking for
- independently and in teams work on process R&D for API’s;
- maintain contact with customers and report about the status and progress of projects;
- after some time take on the full project management and supervise other (associate) scientists;
- develop scientific, technical, and organizational skills.
We expect from you
- a PhD graduation in organic synthesis
- good communicative skills in Dutch and English both verbal and written
- to be motivated and eager to learn;
- to cope well with stress and are comfortable working in a professional environment with strict deadlines;
- able to work independently and in teams;
- knowledge of pharmaceutical development and cGMP (is an added value).
- A challenging job in an international environment within the most innovative industry branch; the pharmaceutical industry.
- Our company has an open culture, and team-spirit and entrepreneurship are important values in our company.