PHD MICROFLUIDIC MARKETING AND SALES (H/F) - France
- You will join the sales and marketing team at our company to sell our brand of microfluidic flow control systems and to promote products developed by the company lab such as the microfluidic optical reader.
- Your job will mainly consist in speaking with researchers requiring a microfluidic setup in order to determine if our brand of instruments can solve their problems.
- You will also set up microfluidic experiments for the production of application notes about microfluidics. Depending on your skill level, you may also participate in the marketing of the company microfluidic flow control brand ( web marketing, visual marketing, strategic marketing … ).
Happiness, perpetual learning and career opportunities. As for the money, your salary will depend on your skill level.
- You are a passionate scientist, you get up every morning with the desire to go to your lab and return to your setup.
- Or you feel that you could be an entrepreneur and start-ups from Silicon Valley inspire you.
- You don’t like everlasting meetings, you know how to optimize your meetings by organizing them around a coffee, in the park or at the gym.
- You don’t like wasting your time on meaningless experiments, you are curious, enjoy learning new things and you do everything possible for the fast evolution of your projects.
- You are capable of facing great challenges with your team and able to change the world in your own way.
- You know how to identify your limits and thus how to undertake tasks that are fitted to you and for which you would move heaven and earth to respect deadlines.
- If you can relate to this and, you think life is too short to live small, join us.
- A Phd in microfluidics
- English speaker
- A strong capacity for interactions with others
- Someone who likes to travel and meet people at scientific conferences
- Someone with an open mind who enjoys learning new scientific fields every week.
- We don’t need you to be a “sales killer”, we just expect that you understand the microfluidic needs of researchers and that you offer them innovative solutions for their experimental needs.