Pharmacy Technician - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
For our new 503B Human Drug Outsourcing Facility, we are looking for a part-time Pharmacy Technician to assist with labeling.This position will be working collaboratively with other compounding Pharmacy Technicians to assist them in filling client orders.
- Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), USP Chapter 797, and company policies concerning sterile compounding.
- Performs area clearance and verifies batch supplies and enters data in the computer system.
- Properly use all equipment in the lab area
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years Hospital I.V. / clean room / sterile manufacturing compounding experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be capable of wearing all protective wear as required by the facility SOPs. This includes, but not limited to: mask, gloves, gown, hairnet, safety goggles, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs.
What’s on offer?
- Our company offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.