- Are you looking to get your foot in the door at a great company to gain medical experience?
- Or are you seeking an exciting career in clinical research?
- If so, our company has an excellent variable-scheduled Pharmacy Technician opening at our Tempe, AZ facility.
- In this position, you will be assisting in pharmacy functions, including receipt, packaging, and retention of clinical drug samples.
- We are looking for an individual with availability to work a variable schedule including early mornings and weekends, along with a rotating on-call schedule. Maximum of 28 hours per week.
- We require a high school diploma or GED and prefer post high school education in life sciences or medical training.
- This individual must have strong attention to detail and the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- We also prefer a candidate with knowledge of USP 797 and general computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Receive and inventory study medications and auxiliary products
- Drug accountability/tracking
- Prepare labels, supplies, and set-ups
- Track dosing events
- Computer entry, creation and maintenance of pharmacy inventory and retention
- Assist with dose preparation
- Freezer/refrigeration maintenance
- Maintain pharmacy cleanliness, equipment maintenance, security systems and office supplies
- Knowledge of US Pharmacopeia guidelines, including chapter 797 preferred
- Knowledge of clinical research preferred
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of FDA / controlled substance laws preferred
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability.