- We have a new opportunity available the position of Pharmacy Representative within the Sales team.
- This position is remotely based, and will report into the Pharmacy Supervisor. This position will be providing coverage within Scotland.
- Main Function/Responsibilities of the Job To promote the company's OTC Brand and RX portfolios within the retail pharmacy stores, including training and education to store staff.
- To Optimize on-and off-shelf displays of OTC brands consistent with sales cycle objectives/ priorities. To achieve allocated territory sales targets.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- To achieve good territory coverage, adhere to the call rate agreed and achieve given KPl's, ensuring a positive relationship with pharmacy customers to promote the recommendation of company products and services to achieve overall sales target.
- Liaise regularly with regional colleagues in Medical Sales and Telesales, as well as with Supervisor, to identify specific call objectives designed to further the development of the overall business for the territory and the region
- Maintain up to date knowledge of NHS organisation, systems and processes as well as ABPI code of practice
- Arrange, prepare for and undertake local healthcare meetings/exhibitions as agreed with Supervisor
- Adhere to company administration, analysis and reporting requirements, including CRM and related systems, monthly reports, meetings with Supervisor as required
- Numeracy and literacy - capable of writing reports for review by management and undertaking data analysis of sales data to account, geographic and product level.
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of the pharmacy channel and a working knowledge of the NHS in relation to pharmacy is desirable
- Face to face customers service experience
- Computer literacy -familiar with Microsoft office especially Excel,Word and PowerPoint
- Strong customer relationship skills, as well as good communication skills, both verbal & written