Pharmacovigilance Officer (12 Month FTC) - United Kingdom
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- An opportunity has arisen within our Pharmacovigilance team in our company Animal Health UK for a Pharmacovigilance officer (12 month Maternity cover).
- The role carries responsibility for the daily maintenance of pharmacovigilance which includes entering and assessing UK pharmacovigilance cases for company Animal Health products. It is essential to ensure pharmacovigilance cases are reported to the authorities within the appropriate time-scale.
- To enter data for pharmacovigilance cases into PV Works.
- To assess cases for coding and final causality, with explanation of findings.
- To liaise with Technical Support Group in order to obtain necessary information.
- To liaise with Competent Authorities as required
- To liaise and enter cases in the appropriate system for third parties.
- To liaise and inform third parties if we are made aware of a case within the specified timescale.
- To liaise with Vet advisers and the Technical Support group to update any cases where the status of the case/timeline for reporting has changed.
- To perform follow ups on all open cases to ensure they are updated and closed within PV works after 2 months of being entered
- To provide advice to the PV Manager for improvements of the systems and during the preparation of UK PV SOP’s
- To check for duplications, edit, updated and do a final causality code for imported cases which have been reported direct to the authority.
- To run weekly reports to ensure that all possible pharmacovigilance cases are searched for and recorded in PV Works
- To run other reports as required and as a backup for the Senior Pharmacivigilance officer.
- Liaise with Technical Support group on Product Quality Complaints when necessary
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse – we are happy to consider nurses straight from practice without previous Animal Helath industry/Pharmacivigilance experience
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Good teamwork
- Accurate under pressure
- Able to assess and analyse information
- Good written and oral communication
- Good IT skills
- PV Works experience
- Experience handling customer complaints
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Pharmacovigilance, Veterinarian, Technical Support, Travel Nurse, Healthcare, Customer Service, Veterinary, Technology