- Our company is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world.
- One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
- Our vision to be the premier provider of early stage drug development solutions will only be achieved by ensuring that we have the brightest minds in the industry working with us.
- We are looking for a Pharmacokinetic Scientist to join our Clinical Pharmacology team.
- The Pharmacokinetic Scientist will assist with pharmacokinetic data analysis, scientific interpretation of study results, clinical report writing, and interactions with clients.
Education and skills requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years of related experience required
- Pharmacokinetics or related experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written skills (English language) required
- Equivalent experience and education will be considered particularly if candidates have a Pharmacology degree but less than 4 years work related experience.
- Salary will be based on skills and experience.