This job is currently Archived,
Pharmacoeconomics Specialist - Poland
Posted on : 26 January 2017
We are dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure. We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Pharmacoeconomics Specialist. This individual will report to the Market Access Manager.
The Pharmacoeconomics Specialist will be responsible for support Market Access Manager in preparation of the highest quality reimbursement dossier prepared according to current local guidelines and Law requirements.
- Support in developing documentation to improve time required for achieving reimbursement.
- Support during new reimbursement projects to improve availability of our products for the Polish patients:
- responsible for proper data collection and data input needed for HTA report preparation
- cooperation with external HTA companies in order to obtain highest quality HTA analysis,
- participation in driving new reimbursement projects,
- develop and continuously improve your own knowledge to drive efficiency and optimise expected outcome.
- Follow and be aware of local law and regulations amendments.
- Support other departments with local organisation.
- Develop your skills and competencies
What you should bring
- University Degree, preferably in Economics or Math Science.
- Work experience in HTA company/agency as an analytic for at least 1 year.
- Fluent written and spoken English (mandatory).
- Deep knowledge of the relevant and applicable regulations, guidelines and legislation especially knowledge of AOTMiT procedures and HTA documentation.
- Ability to critically analyze documentation prepared by external agencies.
- A knowledge of health economics and its impact on medical decision making.
- Analytical skills and time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including team cooperation.
- Confidence, maturity, honesty, responsibilityandaccountability.
- Proficient IT skills particularly with Microsoft Excel (knowledge of VBA will be additional advantage) as well as with Word and PowerPoint.