Pharmacoeconomics Specialist - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Support in developing documentation to improve time required for achieving reimbursement.
- Support during new reimbursement projects to improve availability of our products for the Polish patients:
- responsible for proper data collection and data input needed for HTA report preparation
- cooperation with external HTA companies in order to obtain highest quality HTA analysis,
- participation in driving new reimbursement projects,
- develop and continuously improve your own knowledge to drive efficiency and optimise expected outcome.
- Follow and be aware of local law and regulations amendments.
- Support other departments with local organisation.
- Develop your skills and competencies
- University Degree, preferably in Economics or Math Science.
- Work experience in HTA company/agency as an analytic for at least 1 year.
- Fluent written and spoken English (mandatory).
- Deep knowledge of the relevant and applicable regulations, guidelines and legislation especially knowledge of AOTMiT procedures and HTA documentation.
- Ability to critically analyze documentation prepared by external agencies.
- A knowledge of health economics and its impact on medical decision making.
- Analytical skills and time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including team cooperation.
- Confidence, maturity, honesty, responsibilityandaccountability.
- Proficient IT skills particularly with Microsoft Excel (knowledge of VBA will be additional advantage) as well as with Word and PowerPoint.