Description of the function:
- Under the direction of the Industrial Pharmacist (QP & QA Manager), you will be responsible for the coordination & execution of QC in our warehouse, in interaction with customers.
- In this role, you will make sure we are adhering strictly to the EU Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products.
- Also you will coordinate the activities of the QC team, aiming to ensure quality of all products stored on site, especially medicines, clinical trials and packaging material.
- You will also be responsible for the respect of the GDP throughout our logistic processes and perform self-inspection and audits.
- You will handle complaints, deviations and incidents.
- As a qualified person, you will be in charge of batch certification and batch release for our commercial products.
- You have a Master degree in Industrial Pharmacy and you have been certified by FAMHP as a Qualified Person.
- A first experience in the pharmaceutical distribution sector should be an asset.
- Your organization skills, your flexibility and your drive allow you to lead and achieve QA/QC projects.
- You have high analytical capabilities, which allow you to solve customer oriented problems and to contribute to the continuous improvements of our processes.
- You can demonstrate particular interest for Risk Management and Cold Chain Distribution. You are stress resistant and proactive.
- In addition, you have a very good knowledge of IT tools and are fluent in English and French (Dutch is a plus).
- A full time job with a long term contract
- A salary package matching your competence,
- A dynamic and ambitious environment with possibility to develop your skills.