Pharmaceutical Technician Job - Singapore
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Perform a variety of tasks required in the tablet press operations. The incumbent shall operate tableting equipment; maintain cleanliness and orderliness of equipment. The incumbent shall perform and maintain documentation of operations in accordance with GMPs.
- Operate and clean the following manufacturing equipment/systems:
- Tablet press
- Discharge station
- Air filtration system
- Metal check detector
- Vacuum unit
- Heavy-pressure washing system
- Use and calibrate In-Process Control instruments such as:
- Friability tester
- Analytical balance
- Hardness tester
- Disintegration apparatus
- Operate the appropriate equipment required for the handling of chemicals and agglomerates in accordance with standard operating procedure.
- Disassemble, clean, reassemble and sanitize mechanical equipment used in processing
- Complete all batch records and other documentation required for the compression and tableting processes, and maintenance and cleaning of equipment in the production area
- Perform all tasks in accordance with GMP regulations.
- Maintain work area in a neat and clean condition to ensure GMP compliance
- Perform other related duties as may be required to meet the tableting schedule
- Participate in SHE, Business Compliance, cGMP and all other compliance-related matters, where applicable.
- Supervise and oversee Third Party Contractors, where applicable.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Supervisors.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level/SPM or NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Biotechnology/Biomedical/Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or relevant disciplines with 2 - 5 years of manufacturing experience in Pharmaceutical/Petrochemicals/Chemicals/Semiconductor or related industries
- Fresh NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma graduates are welcome to apply
- Good understanding of safe working practices and cGMP
- A good team player with positive learning attitude
- Must be willing to accept the following work condition:
- Work location: Tuas
- 12-hour rotating (day/night) shift
- Cleanroom environment with full gowning
Job: Technician-Biochem Manuf Job Title:Pharmaceutical Technician
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Technician, Semiconductor, Biochemistry, Biotech, Maintenance, Technology, Science, Manufacturing