Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist - White Plains, NY - United States
Avadel Pediatrics Sales Specialist
Avadel, a publicly traded specialty global pharmaceutical company with commercial offices located in Chesterfield, MO is seeking a Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist. The Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist will promote multiple pediatric-focused FDA-approved prescription pharmaceutical products and medical devices to healthcare practitioners. This position will also coordinate with local pharmacies to ensure consistent supply, and collaborate with your colleagues on the ever changing needs of the pharmaceutical market.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist will work under the guidance of the District Sales Manager for the assigned territory and have the full support of the Corporate Management team based in Chesterfield, MO.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and support territory sales goals.
- Educate the pediatric primary care and pediatric sub-specialist practitioners and office staff on the efficacy of the Avadel Pediatrics product portfolio.
- Ensure patients have access to Avadel Pediatrics products by promoting utilization of patient co-pay cards, collaborating with the corporate team to maximize managed care support, and ensure products are available in pharmacies.
- Work with District Sales Manager to assess territory sales performance and market trends.
- Desire to be self- motivated, seeking out success at achieving both short and long term goals.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of initiative, independence, and autonomy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of documented B2B and/or Pharmaceutical sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A valid driver's license and a safe driving record
We look forward to talking with you!