This job is currently Archived,
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist - United States
Avadel Pharmaceuticals (company)
Posted on : 09 May 2017
Pediatrics Sales Specialist
- Our company is a publicly traded specialty global pharmaceutical company.
- Our company is seeking a Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist.
- The Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist will promote multiple pediatric-focused FDA-approved prescription pharmaceutical products and medical devices to healthcare practitioners.
- This position will coordinate with local pharmacies to ensure consistent supply, and collaborate with colleagues on the ever-changing needs of the pharmaceutical market.
- The Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist will work under the guidance of the District Sales Manager for the assigned territory and have the full support of the Corporate Management team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build strong relationships with key healthcare professionals.
- Educate the pediatric primary care, pediatric sub-specialist practitioners and office staff on the efficacy of the company Pediatrics product portfolio.
- Ensure patients have access to company Pediatrics products by promoting utilization of patient co-pay cards, collaborating with the corporate team to maximize managed care support, and ensure products are available in pharmacies.
- Develop and support territory sales goals.
- Work with the District Sales Manager to assess territory sales performance and market trends.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, policies, procedures, and contacts.
- Provide consistent documentation, sample and promotional material fulfillment.
- Work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion to analyze and address territory opportunities.
- Superior rapport and relationship building skills.
- Resilience and adaptability within a fast-paced industry.
- Persuasive verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 2 years of documented B2B and/or Pharmaceutical sales experience.
- A valid driver's license and a safe driving record.