Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist - Greenville, NC - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist – Avadel Pediatrics
Avadel Pediatrics markets and distributes pediatric-friendly pharmaceutical products and devices that have been approved for children. Our portfolio of unique products is growing quickly and we are expanding our sales force.
Avadel Pediatrics is seeking a Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist, who will be challenged intellectually and professionally to drive product sales in the assigned territory. This position has significant earnings potential. Following product and sales training, working under the guidance of the District Sales Manager, and with full support of the Corporate Management team. The sales specialist will promote multiple pediatric-focused FDA-approved prescription pharmaceutical products and medical devices to healthcare practitioners. Coordinate with local pharmacies to ensure consistent supply and provide constant feedback to the corporate management team on the ever changing needs in general and sub-specialty pediatric practices.
- Develop close relationships with pediatric primary care and pediatric subspecialist practitioners and office staff to effectively educate them on Avadel Pediatrics product portfolio.
- Ensure patients have access to Avadel Pediatrics products by promoting utilization of patient co-pay cards, collaborating with the corporate team to maximize managed care support, and ensuring Avadel Pediatrics products are available in pharmacies.
- Work with the District Sales Manager to assess territory sales performance and market trends and suggest and implement appropriate actions to enhance performance.
- Be self-motivated with a determination to excel with a positive, respectful, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ensure that sales forecasts are met (or exceeded) within budget for the therapeutic areas at a territory level.
- Pay attention to detail within a highly regulated pharmaceutical and medical device industry that requires complete accountability, stellar organizational skills, and total responsibility to meet corporate and regular compliance expectations.
- Have an entrepreneurial mentality.
The Sales Specialist will receive a base salary, a communication reimbursement, company car, company tablet, promotional expense reimbursement, and will be eligible for other performance-related bonuses and incentive contests.
Avadel Pediatrics provides excellent health benefits, paid vacation and corporate holidays, a 401k program with company match, and company profit-sharing. A newly hired employee will receive industry-specific training prior to assuming territory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a marketing/business, health science or education major
- Minimum of 2+ years of documented successful B2B and/or Pharmaceutical sales experience
- A results orientation with demonstrated time/territory management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- The ability to identify, prioritize and target key customers
- The ability to work as a team member
- A valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- Pediatric Pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
We look forward to talking with you!