Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Kuwait
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Responsible for closing direct sales of CVS line products and/or services in order to meet individual/team targets and the organization's business objectives.
- Responsible for sales calls directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers.
- Ability to build an account plan
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures.
- Pharmacist with at least 1 year experience in pharmaceutical industry is a preferable.
- Transferable Kuwait residency
- Valid driving license in Kuwait
- Very Good command of English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments.
- Competent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic with drive to excel
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Sales Rep, Animal Health, Sales, Science, Veterinary