Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - United Arab Emirates
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Responsible for closing direct sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual/team targets and the organization's business objectives.
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Responsible for sales calls directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers.
- Responds to customer questions.
- Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures
- 2 years of Speciality Line experience in the pharmaceutical Market
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
- Very Good command of English language
- Very good in Computer skills.
- Competent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic with drive to excel
- Valid UAE driving license
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Sales Rep, Pre-Sales, Sales, Science