Pharmaceutical Project Engineer - Belgium, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What are your responsibilities?
- A pharmaceutical project engineer is a communicative versatile person who is capable of solving problems, investigating root causes and implementing changes on an individual bases
- You will work in a wide variety of departments from IT to QA, SQA, … depending on your own interests and ambitions
- You will have to communicate with people from different departments
Who are we looking for?
- Master degree with scientific background: (industrial) pharmacist, bio-engineer, industrial engineer, biomedic or relevant experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Quality is a high standard to you since it is a crucial value in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- You work and think in a structured way
- You have relevant experience in GxP (mainly GMP and GLP)
- Prince2, PMBOK or SixSigma certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of BPM (Business Process Management) is a plus
- You have a strong customer focus and service-oriented attitude
- You can take the initiative and come up with new ideas
- You are flexible and able to deal with stress
What do we offer you?
- A young and dynamic company with a feel good culture, and a great openness and a no-nonsense approach
- Real investment in people through education and fun events
- A competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- An attractive salary package