Pharmaceutical production assistant (m/f) - Apprenticeship - Germany
Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 600 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Are you interested in pharmacy in a technical context and want to turn your affinity for natural sciences into a career? If so, consider becoming a pharmaceutical production technician (m/f) at BioNtech. Thanks to our cooperation with partner company Provadis, we have the ideal entry-level position in a field full of future potential. Your tasks in detail:
- In our production department, you will learn our processes for manufacturing and packaging vaccines for the treatment of cancer under regulated conditions.
- We will also teach you to operate our cutting-edge manufacturing platforms and laboratory equipment, as well as to conduct quality checks and document manufacturing processes.
- Our training partner Provadis will deepen your lab-specific knowledge and build on the basics that you learn during vocational training.
What you have to offer.
- Good final grades for middle/high school
- Interest in natural sciences or technology
- Skill in manual work and understanding of technology
- Conscientious and precise working style
- Exceptional quality consciousness
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now and look forward to an exciting training period. Simply send us your application documents using our online form.
Find out more on www.become-a-pioneer.de.
If you have any further questions, Elma Köller will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.).