Pharmaceutical Product Development Team Leader / Project Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is in an exceptional period of growth that will further accelerate as we take our innovative new orphan drug products to market.
- These products will join an expanding, successful product portfolio, focusing on cancer supportive care, oncology and bone therapeutic areas.
- As a Pharmaceutical Product Development Team Leader you will provide guidance and support the strategic assessment within product launch and post-marketing settings.
- In addition you will plan and assist in the maintenance and development of our portfolio of marketed products, ensuring future brands are developed; considering opportunities and risk across Europe and the US.
- Playing a pivotal role to achieve company goals, you will bring together internal teams and liaise effectively with external collaborators and key opinion leaders.
- This role could offer a Pharmaceutical Professional, with a solid background in Regulatory Affairs, QA, CMC, Commercial or similar the opportunity to enter into Project Management, or offer the next step for a driven Project Manager looking to broaden their remit.
- Leading, directing and motivating cross-functional project teams to define and achieve the project goals to an agreed time-frame in line with commercial expectations including preparation for commercial launch. Team members include representatives from development, commercial, technical supply, business development and legal where appropriate.
- To contribute to product development and/or life-cycle strategy (goals, timelines, budgets, resources) in line with the company business plan to optimize product value and IP.
- Establishing a detailed project plan, track progress and signal deviations.
- Identify and review project issues and manage conflict resolution.
- To contribute expertise; assisting in the formation and execution of the company business strategy, licensing activities and portfolio management.
- Effective alliance management with development partners i.e. quality, cost and time management.
- Ensure effective communication processes to ensure accurate, timely and appropriate project-related information is presented internally (to the project team and management) and externally as required (at conferences, with collaborators, with partners) and regular updates on project development activities, milestones and budget to senior management.
- Sound understanding of the pharmaceutical development process within the pharmaceutical industry
- A life sciences degree, or significant relevant experience
- Experience in project managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Our company is the Western Commercial business for KHK, a leading biopharmaceutical company with an impressive and enviable pipeline.
- We actively promote products in 13 countries and have plans for additional expansion.
- We are still relatively small, thus unencumbered and dynamic in our approach which may not be offered in larger organisations.
- We are however growing rapidly with 200 talented individuals joining us within the last 18 months, taking us to approximately 600 employees so critical mass is indeed evident.
- We value people who get results and who do so quickly and accurately.
- If your passion and drive echoes this, this could be the role you’ve been waiting for and you couldn’t be joining us at a better time.
- Our company is an equal opportunities employer.