Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 600 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.Interesting challenges await you every day in our formulation development division. Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for identifying physicochemical properties of new agents such as their solubility at various pH levels, stability in biological media and compatibility with excipients.
- You will work with your colleagues in your team to develop pre-formulations of new agents that are not easily soluble for parenteral, oral and topical applications.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for producing medications for preclinical animal studies.
- You will also characterize and perform quality control on formulations using techniques such as HPLC-UV.
What you have to offer.
- Completed second German State examination in pharmacy
- Solid knowledge of pharmaceutical technology and pharmaceutical analytics
- Systematic, dedicated and independent execution and evaluation of tests
- High flexibility and independent working style
- Advanced knowledge of English and solid knowledge of MS Office
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location München (Planegg-Martinsried) and look forward to becoming part of a highly qualified, motivated, and collegial team, in which you’ll quickly take on your own responsibilities. Simply send us your application documents using our our online form.
BioNTech Small Molecules in Planegg-Martinsried near Munich is an educational institution recognized by the Bavarian state examination office.
If you have any further questions, Elma Köller will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.).