This job is currently Archived,
Pharmaceutical Contracts Attorney Princeton United States,
Posted on : 24 May 2017
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today!
- From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives.
- We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
- Seeking a contracts attorney to support the Commercial and R&D teams of Company s branded, generic and over-the counter business operations.
- The ideal candidate will have experience handling a broad range of Commercial and R&D agreements and will be comfortable working directly with the business and negotiating with counterparties.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, including master service agreements, consulting agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchase/rebate agreements, wholesaler agreements, GPO agreements, managed care agreements, sponsored research agreements, grant agreements for investigator-initiated studies, laboratory services agreements, research and development agreements, clinical study agreements, and other agreements related to branded and generic commercial and R&D operations and to OTC commercial operations.
- Managing a high volume and variety of transactions.
- Providing practical legal advice and support directly to clients in a fast-paced environment with a high level of professionalism.
- Implementing improvements to contract templates and the contract management processes.
- Training and guiding business teams on the use of contract templates, relevant legal issues, and good contracting practices.
- Keeps informed of new laws, regulations, and industry trends affecting the company, and assists with development of policies and training as needed.
- 5+ years of relevant contracting experience in-house or at a law firm; experience with or in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, or healthcare industries strongly preferred.
- JD from accredited law school and license to practice in at least one US jurisdiction.
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize competing projects and priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Experience with government price reporting and contracting preferred.
- Pharmaceutical law expertise (FDA regulations and guidance; Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and related regulations, PhRMA Code, and fraud and abuse laws, federal and state kickback laws; False Claims Act).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Princeton NJ UNITED STATES
Find a Job Find Candidates