Pharma Compliance Executive Consultant - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- In this full-time role, the person will be responsible to organize, plan and manage complex projects related to Pharma Quality Compliance such as authority inspection preparation and/or remediation or quality improvement initiatives.
- The person will work alone or more frequently managing multidisciplinary teams.
- API manufacturing (including high potent compounds)
- Finished Product manufacturing
- Sterile productions (both APIs and FPs)
- Excipient manufacturing
- Pharma distribution (APIs and FPs)
- Technical Degree (Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Engineering)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (covering managerial or key roles)
- Extensive knowledge on the main rules/guidelines/best practices of the major regulated markets (EU and US)
- Direct experience in the preparation and hosting of Authority inspections
- Suppliers/Vendor management (e.g.: due diligence, qualification audits etc)
- Extensive experience in the application of Quality Risk Management and Continuous Improvement
- Sufficient expertise on analytics and QC Labs processes
- Operational Excellence skills / Lean-Six Sigma certifications (nice to have)
- Customer management
- People management / coaching
- Project management (nice to have)
- Time management (nice to have)
- English (fluent): mandatory
- German: nice to have
- French: nice to have
- Spanish: nice to have
- Our collaborators are engaged, developed, challenged and well-rewarded for performance.
- We recognize the importance of leadership at all levels of our organization in order to succeed in a challenging business environment, and we are committed to providing practical processes and programs to identify, develop and inspire all our current and future leaders.
- The availability to travel is required.