This job is currently Archived,
Personal Assistant to SVP in Corporate Finance (maternity cover) - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Do you have unsurpassed coordination skills, drive and are you ready to decide on priorities in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you eager to support senior management and look for a high degree of responsibility? Then you may well be the person we are looking for.
- We are searching for a Personal Assistant (PA) to the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Corporate Finance to cover for a maternity leave of 1 year.
About the department
We provide corporate financial management and total more than 450 employees.
- As PA to the SVP you are offered a challenging and exciting position in a dynamic environment.
- Your key area of responsibility will be to support the SVP with meeting planning and execution, travel arrangements and front office tasks.
- You will become a member of Corporate Finance Management and prepare management meetings together with the Executive Assistant and the HR-partner.
- In addition, you will execute ad hoc projects and be the pro-active driver of Corporate Finance (CF) events such as the CF quarterly meetings and other cross functional events.
- You will be part of the CF administrative group, totalling 6 administrative assistants, focusing on best practise sharing and cross functional collaboration.
- Depending on your key competences and interests, you will be involved in planning of the Global Finance Meeting.
- Your CV mirrors prior PA experience.
- You have solid skills in driving administrative processes and handling tasks at senior management level, and you are familiar with arranging bigger meetings.
- You demonstrate company business understanding and you thrive in an international environment where excellent stakeholder management is a key requirement.
- We are looking for a person, who is positive and energetic, with experience in cross functional collaboration, and possesses a can-do attitude.
- You master the art of working independently and in a structured manner.
- In Corporate Finance, you will get the opportunity to have a steep learning curve and build strong relationships in an international setting among talented professionals.
- We look forward to having you aboard.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.