We are looking for a Performance Analytics Analyst.
The Performance Analytics Analyst is responsible for the generation of key performance data in order to deliver an adequate performance metrics reporting.
Role and main tasks:
- Facilitate the design of performance tracking and reporting processes and produce regular reports or ad-hoc analyses which are accurate and meet defined user needs
- Collaborate with Performance Manager to identify, develop, deliver, apply and interpret key performance indicators
- Manage and Coordinate data collection process and report dissemination with all partners at global, regional and local level
- Provide coaching within performance management team regarding generation and interpretation of business performance data
- Highlights data quality issues and collaborates with data owners and process /tool owner to drive continuous improvements
- Support integration and consistency of effective performance metrics reporting solutions (Business Objects, Spotfire) and data across partners and increase visibility and access.
- Support data collection for external benchmarking analyses, and interface with organizations (CMR, etc.). Gather industry benchmark data from external databases and organizations against which GSK VVHS performance can be measured.
- Co-ordinate development and integration of business systems and databases with the metrics resources and systems to increase transparency and application of performance information by all levels of management across VVHS.
- Provide analytical support to redesign projects on the creation of business cases, cost/benefit analyses and benefits measurement. Provide expert input or advice to other departments, where appropriate, in the best use of metrics for planning and performance measurement
- University degree or advanced technical degree that is appropriate to the function;
demonstrated experience and knowledge may compensate for lack of formal degree level
Ideally : Bachelor Degree
- Ideally 1-2 years proven analytics background (gathering data, analysing data, enabling data-driven analytical decisions, creating action steps based upon findings).
- Experience in the development and/or implementation of performance measures or systems is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Ability to lead with both flexibility and a sense of urgency (high pressure and conflict of priorities)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize data (source, consolidate and mine data)
- Ability to quickly assimilate facts and data
- Ability to communicate complex matters with simplicity - persuasive with details and facts
- Solid problem-solving with ability to challenge assumptions, drive change and improvement
- Ability to interact with a range of functions, cultures and styles to gather and interpret data
- Ability to translate processes, concepts and strategies into measurable objectives
- Ability to work well under pressure with thorough attention to detail to ensure delivery of
- accurate information in a timely manner
- Excellent communication & skills both verbal and written
- Ability to lead, engage and manage multi-disciplinary and geographically remote partners
What we offer
You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…). Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program. We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses). You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who we are
Keyrus Biopharma is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence. Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors. Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
At Keyrus Biopharma we’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Biostatistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.
Keyrus Belgium Offices:
- Chée de Louvain 88 - Waterloo-Lasne
- Rue Emile Francqui, 1 - Mont-Saint-Guibert
- Nijverheidslaan 3, - Strombeeck Bever