Peptide Production - Antibody Processing Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- You manage a department of about 10 people.
- You organize the production activities in order to comply with customer requirements and delivery time.
- You are the production representative during certification body and customer audits.
- You ensure adequate personal and equipment resources to support the production activities.
- You monitor the activities in your department and ensure a proper coordination and collaboration with the other departments.
- You assist the purchase department in negotiations’ concerning your department.
- You monitor the department’s performance, improve the productivity and work efficiency.
- You plan the yearly department budget and monitor it during the year.
- You maintain a state-of-the-art production platform and analyze opportunities of new technologies and methods, in close collaboration with the development department.
- You establish and communicate the department’s objectives according to the priorities and business goals of the Business Unit.
- You are responsible for the safety of your department members.
- Scientific background in Organic Chemistry (at least master level)
- Experience in peptide synthesis or bio-conjugations is an asset
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 quality system.
- 3-5 years of management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Integer and rigorous
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Customer- and solution-oriented
- Organized and conscientious
- Passionate and self-motivating
- A motivating job in a young and dynamic team
- A varied work in the exciting field of life sciences
- An attractive salary package.