People Operations Partner - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
|External Posting Title||People Operations Partner|
|Job Description||People Services Manager focuses on overseeing the day to day activities of the People Services center and ensuring that the center meets its strategic goals. S/he ensures quality service and operational performance by analyzing key metrics. S/he provides support on escalated services and serves as a subject matter expert for center owned services (tier 3). |
• Responsible for global HR content governance and management of internal knowledge base
• Monitors Solution Center case volume and case management activities
• Ensure that proper protocols and procedures are followed
• Directly manages a team of Five HR Coordinators (Tier 1)
• Effectively analyzes, evaluates and resolves complex issue escalated by Senior HR Coordinators
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and HRBPs to resolve escalated issues in a thorough and timely manner
• Provides and analyzes Solution Center performance through daily and weekly metrics dashboards
• Achieves stated performance measures and adhere to established customer service standards (85% first contact resolution and 24 hour time to respond)
• Serves as the subject matter expert for center owned services
• Performs special projects as needed
|Location||Cambridge, MA, US|
|Job Category||Human Resources|
• Previous experience (at least 7 years) in employee relations, benefits, payroll, general human resources or customer service preferred
• Management experience preferred
• Ability to understand and interpret metrics
• Ability to motivate team members
• Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures, and programs
• Ability to deliver excellent customer care for escalate services
• Critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills
• Good listening skills and patience to work with all types of employees
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude
• Individual should have high energy with the ability to organize/prioritize workload
|About Biogen||Corporate Overview|
Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics. Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek’s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science’s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Nearest Major Market: Cambridge
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Biotech, Payroll, Biology, Operations, Science, Finance