- Job Locations
- Posted Date
More information about this job:
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ortho) is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics. We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities. Headquartered in Raritan, NJ, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world. People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace. The power to reimagine starts with empowered people. People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. We do that by reimagining what’s possible. It’s what defines us. It’s the Ortho difference.
The Career Potential:
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
As the company transitions, we are seeking a Payroll Specialist EMEA to join our team in Marlow.
Assist EMEA Payroll Lead with the reviewing of payroll, ensuring accuracy and perform necessary balancing of payroll data each pay period.
- Work with ADP and Safeguard in the processing of payroll to include preparing data, correcting errors, running General Ledger audits, confirming payrolls, etc. for all employees in EMEA.
- Oversee and manage automated time and attendance system for all site locations; partner with HR operations in setting up and maintaining employee data.
- Research, interpret and continuously make certain payroll withholding procedures are compliant with the most current statutory and federal laws. Verify system calculations to ensure accurateness.
- Work with ADP/Safeguard to oversee the garnishment and tax levy processing to ensure all regulatory obligations are met.
- Resolve complex employee payroll issues interfacing with all levels of the organization.
- Perform payroll audits, tests and analyses through ADP, MS Excel and other analytical tools.
- Participate on department and cross functional teams and assist in various projects, as needed.
- Establish partnership with Global payroll group to maintain employee and expatriate payroll files and tax documentation.
Associate’s Degree in Finance or related field preferred, HS Diploma required.
Demonstrated experience with MS Excel, MS Word and Database reporting.
Experience with running payroll via ADP and Safeguard.
Ability to multi task and work independently.
Excellent analytical and communication skills plus ability to work in a team environment. Attention to detail, planning, organization and execution skills required.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Specialized Training: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) a plus.
At Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, we are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing. Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making Ortho a place to grow your career.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.