- Assist Sr. Payroll Specialist in processing payroll
- Ensures compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Compile data from multiple payroll sources
- Ensure worksite reporting requests are handled timely
- Manage certified payroll reporting requirements for government jobs
- Processes maintenance of current employee data in payroll system
- Ensures all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements
- Supports all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Collects and analyzes data to report on HR metrics as they relate to payroll, HR, and company-wide initiatives
- File statutory returns (taxes, payroll tax returns and related documents) according to the legal requirements and timeliness.
- 3 - 5 years of experience supporting a multi-state payroll
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- At least Intermediate Excel experience
- Very good command of English communication
- Knowledge of applicable local, and laws
- Experience/Knowledge in SAP HR Payroll module and personal income taxes would be an added advantage.