Patient Value Manager - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Our company is looking for a Patient Value Manager to help drive forward our mission to serve patients by demonstrating and communicating information about the value of our medicines for patients.
- We focus on six therapeutic areas: cardiovascular disease, oncology, bone health, nephrology and hematology. Our medicines typically address diseases for which there are limited treatment options, or they are medicines that provide a viable option to what is otherwise available.
- Our company has a clear goal to work towards a broader view of health care solutions, bringing attention to the entire health care system surrounding patients. Using tools such as Value Based Health Care (VBHC), Real World Evidence (RWE) and budget impact modelling we strive to build further trust across all stakeholder groups in the pursuit of optimal solutions for patients.
- We believe, that the move towards showing the value of our medicines will be very well supported by a general move towards the use of RWE and Value Based Health Care in the Danish Health Care Sector, and we are looking for a candidate with great interest in – and preferably experience with – these approaches.
- Our new Patient Value Manager will have three primary tasks:
- You will have a science based approach and focus on the coordination and execution of value generation using instruments such as VBHC, Real World Evidence generation, and economic calculations and models.
- This is done in a x-functional organization, so working closely with colleagues in both commercial, access, and medical will be evident.
- You will work with creating projects that show and quantify the value of our medicines in cooperation with research environments, clinical environments and patient organizations.
- You will follow the development of value generation use and specific projects in Denmark and internationally closely, and you will be responsible for communication and x-functional project work.
- Several years experience in the Danish Health Care sector or related business
- Relevant academic degree
- We expect you to have a strong ethical mindset and a clear understanding, that our mission is to provide innovative medicines to the Danish market and you will be supporting our business by demonstrating and communicating the value of our medicines
- Ability to process information, i.e. statistical and economic information.
- As well as being familiar with health economy and usage of excel sheets or other tools relevant for health economy
- Having experience from project management and a strong personal network among relevant stakeholders would be a major plus.
- Our company offers you an exciting position in a growing area that shows great possibilities for serving patients.
- Our company offers very attractive employment conditions which will be settled after a personal negotiation with regards to your experience etc.
- We also offer you an international career environment.
- Your field base will be Hellerup, but you will be travelling in Denmark and the Nordic Countries and also abroad to other countries. You will have a company car.