Patient Services Nurse, Great Plains - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone who works at our company holds the same ambition – to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
- Of course we have other associated ambitions too - including a desire to support each other in attaining all of our own personal and professional goals.
- That’s why we ensure every company colleague has the tools and environment to engage effectively in the work we do.
- Wherever in the world we’re based, and whatever role we play, we believe each of us can have an impact across our organization.
- Proven ability to develop peer-to-peer relationships with nurse staff
- Expertise in Cimzia administration for both at home and in office settings
- Deep understanding of the value and applicability of Cimzia (clinical, formulation)
- High-level Ecosystem understanding (Market Access, evolving healthcare landscape and competitive landscape)
- Ability to work with sales organization
- Develop strong working relationships with nurses, MAs and physicians (as appropriate) within geographic coverage area
- Understand nurse influencers in offices and identify opportunities to utilize their influence to drive Cimzia awareness and transition patients from Benefits Investigation to Cimzia utilization
- Regular engagement with nurses/MAs in key accounts to communicate benefits of company patient service offerings (e.g. HHN, Concierge Field Coach, Simplicity online etc.)
- Closely adhere to strategy set by PSL Leads
- Aligned with IBD OR Rheumatology district
- Align with DMs to target specific practices, thereby pursuing the most valuable interactions
- Sell clinical value of Cimzia (e.g. importance of the loading dose)
- Share and ensure best practices for administration and formulation
- Reinforce the importance of dosing and administration
- Drive Cimzia awareness and conversion rate within targeted practices
- Communicate patient value and appropriate use of both Cimzia formulations
- Own the patient treatment plan execution in targeted accounts to deliver service offerings that improve compliance & persistency on Cimzia therapy
- Utilize RC approved materials
- Ensure all activity is ethical and compliant
- Bachelor’s degree, Registered nurse (RN) license required
- BSN with extensive clinical/industry experience required
- Current nursing or HCP license in good standing
- Rheumatology/GI/ Dermatology/Biological therapy or infusion experience preferred
- Prior Industry experience preferred
- Nurse educator experience preferred; Sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic and actionable business plans
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries,our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
- Our company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Medical, Nursing, Registered Nurse, Dermatology, Healthcare