- You have passion and strong interest for healthcare or life science topics.
- You are truly a research hero and confident with various methods and tools to evaluate and define new research tactics.
- You have outstanding experiences in creating survey and screener questionnaires.
- Your skills to read data, analyse and turn them into valuable information are standing for themselves
- You have strong leadership skills that you use to guide and consult our team in terms of best project calculation and figures.
- Your own entrepreneurial spirit motivates you to take initiative, learn, and strive to improve your work and our organization-trades.
- If this is YOU and YOU consider this role as a personal and professional challenge, we’d be thrilled to welcome you to our team!
- Get an even better understanding of our patient population
- Create the best surveys and questionnaires
- Help our team to get better insights from research & surveys
And some hard facts:
- A university degree preferably in psychology, marketing, epidemiology, medicine, sociology or similar
- Significant experiences in a modern and dynamic work environment ideally in the online field
- Very good knowledge in SAS, SPSS, R, SQL Query Analyzer or comparable
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Entrepreneurial and strong analytical personality with excellent interpersonal & team skills combined with a positive and energetic appearance
- High affinity for IT and databases
- Confident and strong communication skills in English, German is a plus
What do you get?
- Working in an international team with over 25 nationalities
- Direct approach to our founders
- Direct influence on our company decisions and performance
- A dynamic and innovative work environment based on trust and team work
- Great team events with people that are dedicated and have fun on their job and even outside J