This job is currently Archived,
Pathologist 's-Hertogenbosch Netherlands,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- Our company is a subsidiary of the US-listed multinational company.
- The organisation employs ~ 9,000 staff worldwide. Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization.
- The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products.
- Quality-thinking is the essence of our company. Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.
- Perform the microscopic evaluation and interpretation of tissue sections from animals exposed to test substances and correlate these findings with necropsy, organ weight and clinical pathology findings;
- Author comprehensive pathology narrative reports of organ weight, gross and microscopic findings, while meeting report deadlines;
- Supervise necropsies and provide scientific guidance to necropsy technicians;
- Interact with study directors and clients;
- Attend scientific meetings and continuing education seminars;
- Contribute scientific through peer-reviewed publications and presentations (internal/external).
- Veterinary degree (DVM or equivalent);
- Pathology board (CRP/TP, ECVP, ACVP or equivalent);
- Knoweledge of GLP;
- Good communicative skills;
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written);
- A team player with a pro-active, result oriented, enthusiastic, flexible and critical attitude.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company;
- The ability to develop further in your field of expertise;
- Good salary and additional benefits;
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day
- An open company culture and a pleasant, informal atmosphere.
's Hertogenbosch Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates