This job is currently Archived,
Patent Manager (m/f) Bad Homburg Germany,
Fresenius Medical Care (company)
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide. Every day.
- More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products.
- Provide IP guidance and advice to inventors and people responsible for the business sectors in a business field
- Prepare decisions for patent applications for relevant committees
- Quantify the value of IP rights and identify potential exploitation/licence activities
- Closely collaborate with R&D, patent, production and sales departments in cross-functional teams
- Manage projects to identify infringements of our company IP rights by third parties as well as research, evaluation and enforcement
- Independently prepare all IP applications (patents, utility models, designs, brands, semiconductors), as well as in collaboration with external lawyers
- Collaborate with external patent lawyers, domestically and abroad, in proceedings before the patent offices and the courts
- Contribute to licence agreements; Conduct opposition and nullity proceedings.
- Actively discover patentable development results; Inform about development trends of important competitors of our company
- Gain profound technical understanding of the company products and of those of the competitors
- Analyse and search queries for IP for defined technological fields in the broader outer field of dialysis and the business sectors of our company.
- Master of Natural Sciences, preferably Physics, or Engineering or studies of Law
- Working experience in a patent law firm or a patent department within an international industrial company
- Acquirements in european and german patent law
- Understanding of IP legislation regarding novelty, inventiveness and infringement
- Extremely proactive work attitude and readiness to assume responsibility
- Diligent, efficient and result-driven work approach
- Interest and pleasure in dealing with laws and directives at international level
- Team-oriented and communicative
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Service-oriented, resilient and flexible
- Very good command of MS Office
- Very good English and German language skills, both oral and in written
- Pleasure in working in an international environment
- Willingness to travel to other office locations, to patent offices as well as to law courts
- Our company has more than 11.000 employees worldwide and revenues totaling DKK 10 billion.
- The group's products are sold in more than 100 countries, and 98% of Group revenues are generated outside Denmark.
- Our company is the largest company of the group, has more than 100 years of experience and today is one of the world's leaders in the industry.
- We have secured this position by being experimental, creative and effective in finding new solutions.
- And we work together towards a common goal: to provide people who wish to improve their hearing with the best solutions.
61352 Bad Homburg Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates