This job is currently Archived,
PATENT ATTORNEY/PATENTS MANAGER (M/F) - Netherlands
Posted on : 22 March 2017
The selected candidate will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Management of worldwide patent portfolio for several products / molecules.
- Prosecuting patent applications, including domestic and international registrations.
- Interaction with outside counsel, namely Europe, US and Japan.
- Maintaining awareness of IP matters throughout the company; invention spotting; disclosure reviews.
- Handling searches and infringement and validity assessments.
- Assisting on licensing and/or contenticious matters.
Candidates should possess the following profile:
- Life Sciences degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry (preferential), or Pharmaceutical Chemistry;
- At least 3 years’ ‘in-house’ or private practice experience as patent attorney or trainee;
- Ideally be a qualified Patent Attorney or be close to qualification;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Good written and oral communication;
- Strong organizational and management skills, responsibility and flexibility;
- Highly motivated and a good team player;
- User knowledge of computer systems;
- Ideally have an understanding on drug development and regulatory approval processes.