This job is currently Archived,
Patent Attorney in FL&IR – Legal affairs - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Are you a patent attorney with a few years of experience looking for an opportunity to work with the research and development of diabetes, obesity and haemophilia drugs in collaboration with our company researchers worldwide?
About the department
The job is located in company's patent department , where more than 20 patent attorneys work to ensure exclusivity and freedom to operate for new and existing pharmaceutical products and devices developed at our R&D sites in Denmark, USA and China.
- You will be responsible for supporting research projects mainly anchored in Denmark.
- You will work closely with the research project management and scientists to create and implement long term patent strategies for your projects, as well as identifying and managing any freedom to operate issues.
- With support from our in-house attorneys in US, India and China you will draft and prosecute patent applications related to the research projects you support, as well as handle invalidity actions worldwide, including EP oppositions and appeals.
- You are also likely to be involved in evaluation of in-licensing opportunities.
- Ensuring exclusivity and freedom to operate for new and existing products is essential for company’s business, and you can make a difference by being a central part of the innovation process.
- You hold a Master’s degree in a relevant Chemistry, Pharmacy or Biology field, and have at least a few years of experience with drafting and prosecution of patent applications, preferably in the protein or peptide drug area.
- You have passed or are working towards passing the European Qualifying Examination.
- You are able to work independently and effectively to meet set targets, and capable of successfully communicating and cooperating with stakeholders at different levels outside the department to ensure high impact of your communication.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.