Patent Attorney/Patent Engineer - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- You have the opportunity to join one of the world’s leading innovators, developers and manufacturers of medicament delivery devices.
- This opportunity has arisen due to the continual growth of company’s intellectual property activities.
- The Head of IPR is looking to appoint a Patent Attorney/Patent Engineer who understands how IP influences the objectives of research and market position, and who is interested in taking on a full and varied caseload.
- You will enjoy an autonomous and visible role; one where you will help to improve the IP governance, processes and systems of the department as it continues its successful growth.
- You will be assigned a part of the patent portfolio to manage, depending on your technical background and experience.
- The role can be dressed to suit your stage of career development.
- The role is a full service position and will cover all aspects of the patent process (invention harvesting, drafting, filing and prosecution), competitor surveillance including FTO analysis and post-grant matters such as supporting opposition and appeal procedures.
- You will also be a role model for your colleagues and therefore it is important that you share our core values: “we care, we innovate, we deliver and we learn,” which should also characterize your involvement both professionally and socially.
- Have an engineering degree, or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of patent work experience is required, either from private practice or industry.
- Be a part-qualified, or a qualified European Patent Attorney, or to have the ambition to qualify as a European Patent Attorney.
- Have experience in patent drafting and patent prosecution activities since much of the substantive work is performed in-house.
- Have an understanding of Freedom-to-Operate investigations and analysis.
- Be fluent in English. Skills in German, French or Chinese are seen as an advantage, but not a requirement.