Patent Administrator - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is now searching for a Patent Administrator to be a part of our Intellectual Property Rights department at our headquarters.
- You will work in close collaboration with the rest of the IPR department and have a broad contact to researchers, agencies, authorities etc.
- You will work on administrative tasks in regards to patents, including formality tasks relating to patent filing, prosecution and maintenance.
- Docketing; ensure updating our due date database
- Handle formalities associated with e.g. patent filings, correspondence with the EPO, and 30 months continuations
- Communication with foreign patent law firms
- Run various searches in patent and literature databases, e.g. patent searches, patent and competition monitoring, sequence and Freedom-to-Operate searches.
- Perform different ad-hoc tasks relevant for the IPR department
- You will get a unique opportunity to work in the field of biotech, where knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work.
- You will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people’s lives.
- You have a relevant educational background, e.g. a BA in Business Language, MSc in Library Science, or librarian, and at least three years’ experience from a similar position.
- You have a good understanding of the procedures and formalities related to patent work.
- Preferably you have previous experience with performing searches in various databases.
- You perceive excellent English verbal and written communication skills for effectively interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are structured and good at organizing
- You have a quality mindset and are able to prioritise your work and meet thigh deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You have an independent work approach
- You are good at building solid professional relations to collaborators
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of our company.
- You enjoy routine tasks and work with a persistent energy
Dynamic and innovative environment
- Our commitment to bringing new medicines to the market to improve patients’ lives is a strong motivation for employees at our company.
- Our aim is to foster a culture of excellence and innovation where employees are focused on clear priorities and are passionate about innovation.
- We work cross-functionally and internationally as one team to gain the most from all competencies.
- Our employees work with determination and with respect for each other to achieve our tasks and common goals.
- We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company.