Partnership Professional in Research & Development - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Do you want to help drive the crucial collaborations that our company forms with world leading academic partners?
- As the new Partnership Professional in R&D Academic Partnerships, you will have the opportunity to take charge of the operational framework that supports our fellowship programmes in Denmark as well as globally.
About the department
- Academic Partnerships creates value by managing external partnerships to gain access to early innovation, knowledge, and talent to support the R&D pipeline.
- We work broadly within the R&D organisation and have key stakeholders across the company.
- You will work in a strategic and dynamic environment, where you ensure focus and clarity on the operational side.
- With your organisational skills you will manage a significant portfolio of fellowships together with global academic centres; this involves more than 100 fellows at any given time.
- You will drive and develop continued improvement and robustness of the business processes, while at the same time handle a number of practical, administrative tasks.
- More specifically, within our fellowship programmes, you will orchestrate the recruitment and mobility processes, including candidate pre-selection.
- You will provide guidance to our growing number of PhD and Postdoc fellows on various HR policies, linked to employment and mobility.
- It will be your role to keep track of budgeting and reporting commitments, and to be the first point of contact for Innovation Fund Denmark.
- Furthermore, you are to ensure a high quality communication flow so that we are continuously perceived as a professional and reliable partner by both internal and external stakeholders.
- It is a requirement that you hold a relevant university degree (Bachelor or Master level), for instance within Business Administration, HR, Political Science, and Communication, or similar.
- You have already demonstrated that you possess strong stakeholder management skills, and it is seen as a plus if you have previously gained experience to foster international collaboration and to manage HR processes.
- We are looking for a colleague with talent for networking, excellent interpersonal skills, and preferably you already feel at home working within the interface between academia and industry.
- From previous assignments you have gained some experience overlooking budgets, facilitating recruitment processes, and handling contracts.
- You approach your work in a structured, organised, and pragmatic way.
- In addition, you must be able to work independently, be resilient, and maintain a “can-do” spirit through times of pressure.
- Finally, you communicate fluently in both spoken and written English.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.