Partner Account Manager, Animal Health & Nutrition, Beijing - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bioenergy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Partner Account Manager, Animal Health & Nutrition, Beijing
We are looking for a Partner Account Manager to lead our Aquaculture partnership in Animal Health in Asia-Pacific (AP). The goal is to achieve profitable growth by improving alignment, relationship, and execution with our Partners in the region. This position is established with the intent to strengthen the local presence in AP and provide a central point of communication in AP – both externally to our Partners and internally to the other supporting functions. The detailed tasks and responsibilities will include,
- Sales/distributor account management for Aquaculture Partner in Asia Pacific
- Preparation and update of budgets based on partners’ input on in-market sales, stocks, and forecasts.
- Securing alignment to NZ’s supply operations, quality department and CSR in Shenyang
- Securing alignment to Regulatory in NZ-Malaysia and China
- Manage the diversified commercial projects within Aquaculture Partnership
- Collecting and consolidating AP market-information for Aquaculture and for AHN in general
- Close interaction with Technical service team in AP regarding servicing customers, delivering technical sales trainings to Aquaculture Partner and its delegated distributors in China, collaborating with Aquaculture Partner and extract learnings about markets.
- Possibly, tasks can expand to include AP support for other parts of AH&N: Animal Health, and Feed Ingredient Processing.
- Business or technical degree, Microorganism education background is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ commercial experience, Animal Health and Nutrition industry related is preferred
- Project management experience or mindset is preferred.
- Experience in managing difficult stakeholder situations – preferably in the form of customer negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues overseas through extensive use of telecommunications and knowledge management tools.
- English and Chinese fluently.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Please send your application and CV in English (mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to: email@example.com (请注明申请职位的名称和编号)
More positions, please kindly visit career website: http://www.novozymes.com/asiapacific-cn/novozymes-in-china/career-in-china/Pages/default.aspx